Are you ready for the major changes of the Affordable Care Act that will go into effect in 2012? At the National Council’s annual conference, to be held this year April 15-17 in Chicago, we have a full line-up of sessions to help you make the most of the changes ahead – and to learn from presenters that have already hit “health reform home runs” in their states. Our sessions include:
- Getting it Done: What’s Next for Reform
- The Non-Wonk’s Guide to Health Reform
- Missouri “Show Me” How to Build a Health Home
- How to Hit a Health Reform Home Run: One Behavioral Health Center’s Story of Reinvention
- Fixing America’s Healthcare System: The Rural Oregon Approach
- Creating the One-Stop Healthcare Neighborhood in Atlanta, Georgia
- And much more!
Visit our website to view the preliminary program, check out our roster of influential and exciting keynote speakers, and register to get our lowest rates.